Le Chéile Information

Tara Dean













I first became interested in the project after visiting the exhibition ' Le Cheile' at Rhyl Arts Centrein January this year.
The exhibition really made me think about communication through images.
I like to receive things by post, especially when the envelopes or parcels have been decorated in some way.
Seeing this combination of print and how it can be used to layer and layer between artists is something that I would like to investigate .
Looking at the images develop into finished pieces.
My work recently has revolved around routes and roots and multi layers of colour using the screen. I have been experimenting with alternative surfaces to print onto in particular clay and fired tiles.
The images above are all screen prints

No comments:

Post a Comment